Transmission Repair Vancouver, WA
Automatic Transmission Repair Shop
Your automatic transmission is a complex, vital component in your vehicle. if your automatic transmission isn’t functioning properly it will prevent your vehicle from operating. In Vancouver, Washington and the surrounding area, Ron’s Auto and RV mechanics are the leaders in automatic transmission repair. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment to have your automatic transmission repaired.
How will I know I need my automatic transmission repaired?
Your automatic transmission will give you clear signs it needs some attention:
- Burning smell – your vehicle shouldn’t give off any odor. If you smell burning, it could be your transmission fluid burning up.
- Noisy – If your car is sitting idle and you hear loud noises coming from your vehicle, you could need your automatic transmission repaired.
- Gears slipping – If your automatic transmission is functioning normally, you should hardly notice gear changes. If you notice the gears slipping this is a sign you need to have your automatic transmission repaired.
- Leaking fluid – leaking fluid is never a good sign! If you know it’s transmission fluid that is coming out of the vehicle, it’s important to get it right into a shop for automatic transmission repair.
- Check engine light – An illuminated dashboard is not something you want to see. The check engine light could mean an issue with your automatic transmission or a number of other issues.
Because your transmission is an extremely complex mechanical component, it’s important to find a talented mechanic. Here at Ron’s Auto and RV, we specialize in all things to do with transmissions. When it comes time to have your automatic transmission repaired, or your transmission serviced, our experience and diagnostic training make Ron’s Auto and RV the top choice for automatic transmission repair in the Vancouver, and surrounding areas. Our shop works on all models of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. We happily offer all of our services at a competitive rate and only provide the best in quality vehicle care and maintenance services. Customer service and safety are our top priorities.